Purple Fields Handwoven Organic Cotton Jumpsuit
Regular fit, short-sleeve, full-length jumpsuit crafted in checkered handspun and handwoven organic cotton that is yarn-dyed with azo-free dyes.
Sui, translated needle in Hindi, is a responsible fashion label. The brand core of Sui is to promote and create awareness on green fashion that is versatile, has a close to minimum impact on the world, looks after its workers like family, and is relatable. Its goal is to make sustainability fun and accessible and bridge the gap between nature & fashion.
“When we become conscious we create a change”, this is what Sui's collections will aim at. Each piece will promise a green heart up to your sleeve, clothing will be crafted keeping our earth in mind, and keeping you in mind. Clothing that will always tell a story, reflect the inspiration of its maker and its journey.
Material: Handspun Handwoven Organic Cotton- Check
Length: Bust - 38", Length - 52", Sleeve Length - 8.5", Sleeve Opening - 15"
|Shoulder (in.)||Bust (in.)||Waist (in.)||Hip (in.)|
Size worn by the Model - Small, Models Height - 5'7
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Iron on low heat to get rid of crinkles
6. Dry clean only if necessary