Off-white oversized tunic
Soothing off white oversized tunic constructed from organic cotton fabric made by the weavers of Kutch. It has quarter sleeves, oversized large pockets, button-down neck with delicate embroidery, side slits and gathers around the neck. This tunic is summer-friendly and can be worn to formal gatherings, casual meets, day to day wear or travel.
Crow uses organic cotton as much as possible, which is highly sustainable to the environment and the mother earth. All their handwoven cotton fabrics are 100% biodegradable and ethically grown, with a minimum carbon footprint. Their wish is to create fashion and luxury in harmony with nature.
Crow wishes to create a better future for our people, artisans, and farmers in every way they can making sure everyone involved in the production processes are treated with regard and respect. They strongly believe in giving fair and deserving wages, designing a product that not only revives livelihood of the farmer but ensures that traditional Indian art of weaving continues to bloom.
Material: Organic Cotton
- Washed by hand or put into a machine as well. Recommend washing the fabric at 30° Celcius, to keep the shape and size intact and to prevent possible shrinkage.
- In the misfortune of a stain, use a small amount of stain remover to dab and soak the area before wash. We recommend the patch test on an inside seam to confirm that it doesn't affect the color of the piece.
- Darker coloured pieces should also be hand washed separately in cold water.
- Do not harshly scrub while hand washing.
- Do not use bleach.
- We do not recommend using dryers for cotton clothes as the heat from the tumble causes pieces to lose their size and shape, leading to shrinkage. Instead, leave them out to dry. This is also more eco-friendly.