Ready to ship! Kaftan Dress - Black Stripe Gradation
Ready to ship! 1 last piece available
Relaxed fit. Free size, one size fits all. 100% cotton, hand block printed with natural dyes.
This Kaftan is made with Ajrak prints. Ajrakh is a proud emblem of the nomadic, pastoral community called Khatri, in and around Kutch in India. The craft has been practiced by this community who migrated from the Sindh to the Kutch, since the 16th century! The craftsmen work in total harmony with their environment, where the sun, river, animals, trees and mud are all part of widespread industrialization, the traditional craft of Ajrakh, its long and skilled process and complex geometric patterns have still survived.
Full Length is 46". Can be worn as a dress or paired with straight pants.
Color: Black White Blue
- Hand wash separately in cold water or Dry Clean.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not soak in water for too long.
- Do not use fabric softeners or starch.
- In order to maintain the brilliance of the color, add a handful of salt to the first rinse.